Gila GreenfieldBorn in 1969, Israel. Lives and works in Tel Aviv.
- 1992–1995: Graduated from Vital – The Tel Aviv Center for Design Studies, Department of Visual Communication.
- 1995–1997: Painting studies with Jordan Wolfson in Jerusalem
- 2001: Graduated Cité Création – school for mural paintings on buildings, Lyon, France, on a residency and studies grant from the Jerusalem Municipality
- 2011–2014: Painting studies with Maya Cohen Levi at “Hadar Avoda” Studio, Tel Aviv; Member, Artist Unit-e group.
- 2000–2014: Worked on commissioned urban mural paintings on buildings and in public spaces in Israel and abroad.
- 2010: Fata Morgana, solo exhibition at the Artists house Tel Aviv.
- 2016: Fresh Paint Contemporary Art Fair, Independent Artists’ Greenhouse, Tel Aviv.
- 2017: On Consciousness and Interiors, Double exhibition with Yitzhak Greenfield at Art Space TLV;
- Participated in numerous group exhibitions in Israel and abroad. She is currently a member of the artist group Artist Unit-e